Monday, November 26, 2007

Kaylynn woke up to the sound of the door bell ringing. "What time is it?" Kaylynn sat up on the side of her bed and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. It seems she had been so tired lately. She hadn't slept very well last night. Kaylynn answered the door to find Don standing on her front porch. "Don!", Kaylynn said in surprise, "What brings you here so early in the morning?" she asked. "I was on my way to work and I just wanted to check on you and she how you are doing", answered Don. He looked at Kaylynn. She looked tired, and she looked much bigger than the last time he had seen her.
Don seemed to be staring at her. Kaylynn knew she must look just awful. She hadn't slept well...she didn't feel well...she felt huge! And he looked just as handsome as he always did. "Thanks for your concern, Don, but I'll be just fine. I don't feel like having company right now, so could you just leave. And...try phoning before you come over next time!"

No comments: