Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Alexander And Angela In Love

While Dustin and Dina were getting closer, Angela and Alexander were enjoying their time together as well. Things were difficult after Dustin's last visit, but Anglea really wanted to spend time with Alexander. She wanted to get to know him. She knew she was attracted to him, but did she really know him? He surprised her with his sense of humor, his sense of style...and he was a fantastic dancer!
In fact, it was during one of their long, slow dances that Alexander and Angela fell in love.
Alexander finally got up the nerve to kiss Angela! Lileth watched as Angela kissed Alexander back. Lileth had never seen Angela so head over heels in love with someone!
"I love you so much, Angela. I've loved you for a very long time." Alexander said to Angela, looking into her eyes. "I love you too" answered Angela. "You know I want to marry you, don't you?" asked Alexander. Angela just smiled and nodded her head as she was too happy to even speak.
Alexander held her close. He never wanted to let her go.
Owners note: I'm sorry, but I think Alexander is one of the ugliest sims I have ever seen! I hope their children won't be too ugly!)

No comments: